The Earth Science Information Partners (ESIP) community seeks to make our meeting materials and collaborations are accessible through the ESIP Figshare Repository. By uploading your work, you obtain a digital object identifier (DOI) to cite and share your work.
ESIP also shares YouTube playlists of each meeting. For session-specific resources, Zoom recordings, and agenda documents, visit each ESIP Meeting's Sched site.
What belongs in ESIP's Figshare?
The ESIP Figshare Repository preserves all posters and presentations from ESIP Meetings, outputs from ESIP Collaboration Areas, and more. Videos go on the ESIP YouTube Channel. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help with videos.
Instructions for uploading to the ESIP Figshare Repository
- Go to http://esip.figshare.com/submit and start by uploading your document.
- Once you upload your file, complete the brief form about your content, including the title, author names, a brief description, and keywords.
- If the content is from an ESIP Meeting, then enter a keyword phrase like “2023 July ESIP Meeting” or “Physical Samples Cluster.” This helps ensure that contributions can be sorted properly.
- If the content is from a meeting, also include the session name and Sched URL.
- Once you complete the form, click “Submit”. Your content will be reviewed by ESIP Staff before it becomes public, so do not panic if you do not see it displayed immediately.
Keep up with the latest in the Earth science data community and ESIP collaborations through the weekly ESIP Update. Join at esipfed.org/subscribe